Saturday, January 19, 2013

Helldorado Peasant

Heyho,



here we go again. Maybe this get's boring but I try to finish my whole Immortals army until the Hamburger Tactica starts (http://www.hamburger-tactica.de/). My local painting group will have an 'exhibitor'-table to show our miniatures and give some painting advice. So let's have a look at the recently finished Helldorado Immortals peasant.
Unfortunately my peasant has a deformed face as a huge lump of tin ruined the complete face. To rescue the model I used some PVA glue and applied several dots on the lump. Afterwards I tried to paint them as warts which turned out to look really cool - at least in my opinion as this gives the miniature an even more bizarre look.
As you can see in the reference image the original model has no lump of tin in the face.

Regards,

Grumbler

Post a Comment

0 comments:

Labels

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP